The Cloverleaf Paint Box is a sturdy, lightweight compact box that has ample deep wells for mixing washes plus a removable central compartment for paints in both tube and pan format. It is also made from durable, high impact plastic that is also easy to clean.
- 2 trays with 4 deep mixing wells in each.
- 1 flat mixing tray which also forms a top on the paint compartment when closed.
- 1 deep lid that incorporates 2 deep mixing wells.
- A removable central paint compartment with: 13 deep wells ideal for squeezed tube colours as well as full and half pans.
- A universal thumb plate for both left and righthanded painters.
Note from the manufacturers about fitting empty pans into the Cloverleaf Paint Box:
“The only whole pans and half pans that fit perfectly in the paint box are those made by Winsor and Newton. If you are using a new pan then paint the sides with watercolor paint let it dry and push it in."
If you want to use tube colour, it can be squeezed straight into the palette.