UPDATE 3/15/16: This has been heavily edited to remove anything related to Daniel Smith. And we realized we need to start writing our plans for April and onwards, so watch out for that!
Though the variety of our current product offerings are steadily increasing every month, the list is far from complete. We still have a lot of high-quality art materials and books we want to share to our fellow Filipino artists. As we are primarily illustrators and watercolorists, our goal for this year is to complete our product offerings for the following lines:
- Strathmore and Arches line for papers and journals— Cold-pressed and Hot-pressed watercolor/mixed-media pads, sheets, journals, blocks and sampler sets
- Kuretake Gansai Tambi as an addition to our student-grade sets
- Pentel brush pens and refills
- Synthetic and Nylon watercolor brush set and Pentel waterbrushes
- Travel-friendly/Plein-air Watercolor palettes and novelty Altoids-like sets
- Empty half-pans (with optional magnetic attachment)
- Bundles for artists of varying skills and needs
For the first quarter of this year (January to March), we intend to introduce more varieties of the well-loved Arches brand such as pads and cheaper blocks than locally available, dedicated to artists who don’t like to compromise quality but are also budget-conscious. Alongside Arches, we intend to offer 400 series Strathmore pads and blocks with the same size and weight (300 gsm) as Arches, only more affordable.
As for journals, we intend to offer Strathmore Mixed Media Visual Journal and blank watercolor postcards this January, then their more elegant soft-bound and sewn-bound counterparts on February and March. Other journal brands and formats will be available in the succeeding quarters.
For paints, we are offering M. Graham 5 color basic sets on either February or March. Other products appearing this quarter will be Pentel Pocket brush pens and refills, Sharpie Paint Markers (White), Tombow Mono Zero erasers with refills and Pentel waterbrushes.